Hi! I’m L.G. McCary.
- I’m a Christian. If it isn’t obvious, I’m doing something wrong, and I apologize.
- I’m married to an amazing man who is a chaplain in the US Army. He is my hero, and I am proud to be part of his calling to minister to our brave men and women in uniform. Please see his blog chronicling his ministry experiences, and his podcast, Chaplain Stories, on Sound Cloud or the Apple Store.
- I’m a stay-at-home mom to three littles. They are known as Punklet, Sporky, and Callywag. My husband is known for his knack for creating bizarre nicknames.
- I have a bachelors degree in psychology with a minor in creative writing from Oklahoma Baptist University. I bleed green and gold!
- I’m currently working toward publication of my first novel, a faith-based supernatural thriller. I’m in the final editing phase and hope to send my first query letters to agents in a few months.
I always appreciate feedback! Leave me a comment or drop me an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why “Go Ask the Platypus”?
I believe God has an amazing sense of humor. If you don’t believe me…